Here at Constant Spring we believe that knowing where our food comes from is very important, especially if we are inviting you to eat it. We also believe that supporting our local economy is important because these are the people that support us. Therefore we are adjusting our menu to reflect these beliefs. In an effort to provide better and faster service we have also made the menu a little smaller. We will be offering daily food specials as well which will at times include some of the sandwiches which are not available on a daily basis.
Our kitchen is open daily between 4 and 10 pm.
CHECK OUT OUR MENU
- Organic produce purchased from B & B Organics, Clay Bottom Farm and Fish Lake Organics
- Chicken purchased from Miller Country Poultry
- Hormone-free meat purchased at Yoder’s Meat & Cheese
- All natural pork purchased from Jake’s Country Meats
- Cheese purchased from Deutsch Kase Haus
- Cupcakes purchased from Happy Dance Cupcakes
- Tables of 6 or more will be charged a 20% gratuity
- Consuming undercooked or raw fish, poultry or meat can be harmful